Ticket # 3314096: Oracle BLOB data is truncated at 64K boundary.
Found on x86 versions of:
When using Oracle
BLOBdatatype, the data is truncated at 64K boundary.
It does not matter using
BinaryTD datatypes, the result is that data larger than 64K is truncated.
Steps to reproduce using testcase:
1) Make sure to enter database/user/password variables in the Init() function of the main form.
The user should have CREATE TABLE/DROP TABLE privileges.
The testcase automatically creates the needed table/column and drops it.
2) Run application. See that the picture object contains a large image at the left upper side of the form.
3) Press the button "Insert DB" below the image. It inserts the picture data into Oracle database
4) Press the button "Select DB" at the right side of the form, below the empty picture object
5) See that the buffer size of the selected data is not coming above 64K. The picture object stays empty
6) Uncheck "Big data" checkbox to load a smaller image
7) Redo steps 3 and 4
8) See that a smaller image is working correctly.
The testcase is in TD63 (shows that it works there) and TD70 where it fails.