TD7.0 Upd. 1 installation gets corrupted in .NET-Mode

Post found bugs and possible workarounds.
gerSchub
Germany

TD7.0 Upd. 1 installation gets corrupted in .NET-Mode

Post by gerSchub » 07 May 2018, 11:34

Hi All,

I wrote a simple sample app for connecting a database using a .NET Provider or via OLE DB as a .NET app.
One Problem is, that this obviously don't work (except for the presetted Oracle, SqlServer and Sqlbase databases).

But the main issue of this post is: After compiling my little .NET app thirty or fouty times, the TD says: 'Error copying required libraries' and no further compilation ist possible! Even when I use a new app, Switch into .NET mode and try to compile this empty app, this error arises!

This is not a singular issue. It has happened twice. After uninstalling and reinstalling the TD7 this error was gone. But after compiling the app approx. thirty times, it happens again.

Has somebody made the same experience and knows a solution to repair this corrupted Installation?

Many thanks in advance
Gerhard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Harald
Germany

Re: TD7.0 Upd. 1 installation gets corrupted in .NET-Mode

Post by Harald » 07 May 2018, 13:12

Hello Gerhard,

you could try to empty your temp-folder. I tried the .NET-stuff with TD 6.1, and I saw that there were created many assembly files in the temp-folder. Maybe the file names of new files have already been used.

Kind regards
Harald

gerSchub
Germany

Re: TD7.0 Upd. 1 installation gets corrupted in .NET-Mode

Post by gerSchub » 08 May 2018, 12:43

Hi Harald,

thank you for your hint! I cleaned up my System and deleted also the files in C:\Windows\Temp - unfortunately with no success. Maybe the right idea will come...

Regards
Gerhard

Return to “Bug Reports”