Migrating current TD applications to TDMobile apps

Discussion forum about all things Gupta, OpenText and the community.
a_sivababu
India

Migrating current TD applications to TDMobile apps

Post by a_sivababu » 10 Sep 2019, 04:58

Dear All,
I have almost covered all the below items in my Proof of Concept. just posting the concept in case if you want to explore it now or later.

- Migrating current application to TDMobile including reports and charting.
- Supported current database system and converted to No. 1 Open Source database such as PostgreSQL with part of this migration.
- Developing for Mobile and for Desktop/Tablet Browsers.
- Compiling and deploying it in Android & in the Store (Google Developer account required)
- Compiling and Deploying it in iPhone/iPad/MacOs & in the store (Apple Developer Account required)
- Compiling and Deploying it in Windows 10 & in the store (Microsoft developer account required)
- Compiling and deploy it in Linux system (say Desktop Ubantu).
- Integrating external Plug-in such as Barcode scanning, Push Notification and many more.
- Online integration with 3rd party applications over SOAP or REST API or GraphQL
- Integrating with Chatbot framework using Slackbot (piece of NodeJS code required)
- Integrating with Command Voice using Amazon Alexa (in-progress)
- Integrating with 3rd party front end layer if you want to support advanced controls like Tree list, advanced Grid, Hierarchy Diagram, Scheduling, Pivoting etc (you may need to buy DevExtreme controls)
- Integrating with Rich Text Format control using CKEditor.
- Deploying it on-Premises or on-cloud (required web domain for on-premises or google, Azure or Amazon for on-cloud)
- Integrating with Elastic Search database for searching the data including from any file types(with Apache Tika).
- Other standard items like creating DLL in .NET and import it for unsupported technical features.
- Migrating Mobile apps using DevOps tools (Automated using Docker container & Puppet deployment package)

you can contact me @ a_sivababu@yahoo.com if any support required.

Thanks
Siva A

aspurga
Lithuania

Re: Migrating current TD applications to TDMobile apps

Post by aspurga » 09 Oct 2019, 06:45

Dear Siva,

"Migrating current application to TDMobile including reports and charting."

Could you please share some UI printscreens of migrated applications to the TDMobile?
A TDMobile UI is designed for Mobile/Tablets only. A TDM push button width in full 22" Desktop screen is not appropriate for me.
A migrating process to the TDM means that I should totally redesign UI and I have a doubt that it is possible due the navigation bars, tab bars, splitters and etc.

Regards,

Arunas

a_sivababu
India

Re: Migrating current TD applications to TDMobile apps

Post by a_sivababu » 12 Oct 2019, 04:22

Hi Arunas
TDMobile is now supports for Phone, Tablet Design trough UI Layout. Tablet design can be designed for any type of resolutions and screen size. you can have 3 columnar or 4 columnar Layout when you support for bigger screens. Apache cordova supports for Electron which is very well suited for Desktop based apps which we should use it.

TDMobile is already supports for Desktop based apps with their framework. However, HTML design should be manually modified according to your taste.

Let me know your availability during any week end. I will show you the demo from all my POCs. Please note that I have designed this all the apps from old TDMobile Versions but you will have more features now.

Return to “General Discussion”