I've tested Oracle Stored Procedures under TD62WIN32 ans TD62.NET.
TD62WIN32 works perfect and receives teh OUT-values as generated in the procedure.
Going to TD62.NET, I've no chance to get the OUT-parameter. I've tried it with vormal SqlConnect and SqlPLSQLCommand, than tried the same with OLE DB, no result.
I'll put the sample source to this bug.
Procedure ist just simple:
CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE GGE_PRC_TEST
p_test_string_in IN VARCHAR2,
rp_test_string_out OUT VARCHAR2
rp_test_string_out := 'Received string: ' || p_test_string_in;
we can confirm this behavior, it's the same bug as we mentioned under the SqlPLSQLCommamd issue. While a SqlPLSQLCommand command fails complety an anonymous PL/SQL Block is executed, either with SqlPrepareAndExecute or with SQLOraPrepare..., but OUT Values are not returned with the values set inside the Oracle Procedure.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: [Ccbot] and 0 guests