there seems to be a bug in cCalendarDropDown when using a dual screen installation. When I try to dropdown the calender on the second screen, the calender itsself shows up on the first screen.
Is there a workarround for this bug?
I think there must be a way to find the window handle of the calender control and move it to the actual position.
I really don't know what I should make of your post. I am not stupid - well maybe I am, still using TD.
But perhaps you could give some more advice:
1. hWndItem is certainly not the handle of the popup calendar. I suppose it is the hande of the controls data field.
2. What Message would you suggest to react on, when the calendar is about to popup? (SAM_Dropdown at least isn't fired.)
3. When the dropdown takes place, there is an additional window created which pops up in the taskbar. I suppose this is the window I would have to move.
4. Again how would I get it's window handle?
This is a bug in one of your visual toolchest controls and I would really expect a little more enthusiasm on Unify's side for finding at least a workarround.
- Founder/Site Admin
- Posts: 3218
- Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 09:12
- Location: Gouda, The Netherlands
This issue is present on all TD versions (also TD 6.0) !
I personally do not use cCalendar, but I checked if I could find a quick workaround.
I think I have found one.
I created a sample, download here:
https://samples.tdcommunity.net/index ... rch_mode=f
Look at the messages section of the control class. I have found two messages which can be used to reposition the calendar.
The WM_COMMAND message is the earliest. But the other commented message also works but it seems to make it flicker.
Hope you can use this.
SalTrackpopup Menue doesn't work either on the second screen. It seems the Menue always pops up centered on the undelaying window which is nice when you use it on top of a table window. TPM_CursorX and TPM_CursorY are ignored compeletly.
SAM_ContextMenue sends an incorrect X-screen coordinate and if you use that, the menue pops up on the rightmost position of the first screen.
And I have attached another test. I suppose theese bugs are present in 6.0 as well?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: [Ccbot] and 0 guests