(If I can be of service, please contact me here via private message or via this contact form.)
I am seeking employment in any role involving Gupta Team Developer and/or anything involving a great interest interest of mine: hyper-linked, single-source, and multi-purpose documentation.
By any role involving work with Gupta Team Developer, for example (but not limited to):
- requirements management
- GUI design
- source code management / custodian
- programming (apps, apls, dynalibs, window/functional class libraries, etc.)
- upgrading applications to newer versions of GTD
- documenting GTD applications
- creating reports
- dynamic SQL
- ideally, documentation (not documents!) managed in a wiki (note that although I'll use any other platform/technology, I am at my best documenting with something that supports componentization and transclusion)
Cheers and best regards !
Although full-time and long-term employment on an outstanding project would make me very happy, I am considering the benefits of part-time (or short-term) consulting gigs. A semi-retired lifestyle has some serious appeal.
Regardless, I am always game for any short-term trials to see if we are a right fit for each other !
I was recently let go from a project supporting / enhancing GNB's Buildings Group System, a system supporting GNB's Buildings Division, Department of Transportation and Infrastructure. (You can find information about the Buildings Division around 3/4's of the way down on this web page.)
As Senior Systems Analyst and highly autonomous I.T. support person working 25 years on that one system, I tackled all aspects of the software development life-cycle (except database management done by a dba, and software installs on desktops, handled by network/technical support experts).
The Buildings Group System supported all processes related to the mandates of the Buildings Division, including:
- project management
- tender management
- design and construction management of new government buildings and major renovations to existing buildings
- facilities management, including:
- operations management
- space management (space requests and space allocation)
- space lease management
- building access security management
- energy management (natual gas and oil consumption, electricity consumption, water consumption)
- financial management (of everything above, including budget management and payment processing)