Solved TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Report bugs and possible workarounds.
ivano_osti
Brazil
Posts: 415
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 20:02
Location: Itapira-SP, Brazil

TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Post by ivano_osti » 12 Jan 2011, 23:33

Hi.

I have some reports not working fine after install SP1. The reports work fine with TD60 without installing SP1.

I made a reprocase based on SQLBase EMPLOYEE table.

Inside the QRP I put a condition to display the HEADER and FOOTER if the ID is "AHT".

See the result before SP1:
DisplayConditionWorkingFineWithoutSP1.JPG
After install SP1, I had problems. See that the HEADER and FOOTER are no more displayed:
DisplayCondition_NOT_WorkingFineWithSP1.JPG
If there is no workaround for this, I cannot use SP1...

Attached the reprocase.

I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ivano_osti
Brazil
Posts: 415
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 20:02
Location: Itapira-SP, Brazil

Re: TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Post by ivano_osti » 17 Jan 2011, 21:58

Hi.
I look forward to hear from you.
Excuse-me. Are there news about this issue?

Ana Paula Bonani

Re: TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Post by Ana Paula Bonani » 18 Jan 2011, 18:23

Hi Ivano,

We're working to reproduce and you'll hear from one of the guys in Support soon.

Thanks,

ivano_osti
Brazil
Posts: 415
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 20:02
Location: Itapira-SP, Brazil

Re: TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Post by ivano_osti » 18 Jan 2011, 19:11

Hi Ana.

I was about to give you another sample when I read your response. I'll put here the sample because maybe help you finding the problem.

See below the report working fine without service pack:
ReportWorkingFineWithoutServicePack.JPG
Using SP1, I have two pages instead one and I have no more the circled area in the 1st page. See:
WrongSP1ReportPage1.JPG
Using SP1, I have the yellow area printed 3 times in the 2nd page. See:
WrongSP1ReportPage2.JPG
The .QRP file is attached. Sorry - I don't have a reprocase for this. I think that it is the same problem...

Would help a lot if you provide us an EMP. I'm not able to use SP1,2,3... until this problem is solved.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

henri

Re: TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Post by henri » 19 Jan 2011, 10:22

Hi Ivano,

Thanks for your repros. Worked on your issue and entered defect: TD-14832.
We'll let you know.
Cheers,

henri

Re: TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Post by henri » 19 Jan 2011, 10:42

I looked also to your additional report. I consider it is the same issue. The printing of your blocks (tipo di onda / Modelo) are subject to conditional expressions and I think that you get all 3 last as the same duplicated item because breaking behavior issue (tipo di onda + Modelo + Qualidade ->> 3 x Qualidade).
thanks again for providing samples,
cheers

ivano_osti
Brazil
Posts: 415
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 20:02
Location: Itapira-SP, Brazil

Re: TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Post by ivano_osti » 26 Jan 2011, 23:04

Hi.

Just to let you know about the urgence to have this solved, a friend from another company (Jundsoft) will also not use SP1 until we have this problem solved.

henri

Re: TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Post by henri » 27 Jan 2011, 16:12

Ivano,

I have warned management about your issue. I'm waiting for knowing when a fix should be available to you.
cheers,

ivano_osti
Brazil
Posts: 415
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 20:02
Location: Itapira-SP, Brazil

Re: TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Post by ivano_osti » 31 Jan 2011, 20:45

Hi.

It's working fine now. :-)

Thank you.

henri

Re: TD-14832: RB - Display condition not working after install SP1 (win32)

Post by henri » 01 Feb 2011, 10:10

Glad to hear that this EMP should allow you to go ahead with your project
Cheers,

Return to “Bug Reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: [Ccbot] and 0 guests