TD 6.2 SP3
we have an problem with the rtf usage within a report. Every time we print a document, the application allocates 4 user objects.
Seems to be no dedicated problem to a function. I can reproduce the problem with SalReportPrint, SalReportPrintToFile, SalReportPrintToFileEx and SalReportView.
We using SalReportPrint for 5000 per day and the application crashes after 2000-2500 due to windows server allows 10000 user objects only.
Attached an example.
Urgend help needed
Thanks for the report and testcase; with it I could reproduce your issue
Reportbuilder RTF print leaks USER objects Objects
i tried your EXE and this is not working on my machine.
Please see attached video. The user objects are still increasing.
I have your Version of TD installed (I mean my apt files now have the same "File Version" like yours)
I also tried the Call SalReportClose(hWndNULL) in my program, but there is no change.
Couldn't find anything else you changed which seems to be related to this issue.
I've stated before, I am using TD 6.2 no SP at all and works fine for original reported "User Objects" and GDI Objects as well.
I am re-sending again the modified apt, exe, rpt and video as well.
thank you for the hint regarding TD6.2 without SP.
You are right that the user objects are not increasing.
But if I print to PDF (with your version) the GDI objects are increasing.
This was solved with SP2 (I think) but the problem with user objects exists.
So both solutions result in a crash after a while.
I have to mention that using a version prior to TD6.2 SP3 is no option for us due to a couple of problems are solved by the SPs regarding print and unser interfaces.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: [Ccbot] and 0 guests