RB 6.2 SP5 hangs

Report bugs and possible workarounds.
Gueni
Austria

RB 6.2 SP5 hangs

Post by Gueni » 10 Oct 2016, 16:35

I have added Pictures from a Database into RB rows in a .qrp. At some stage of the print process, the program
hangs. In the first run I passed the pix directly as binary to the .qrp object as an item - same Problem as passing the
pix throuth an object variable. I have tried to remove one pic after the other - at some stage it works, but
adding the pix in the oposite order doesnt give an exact Point of failure. In other words, its not one specific pic
causing the Trouble. I can produce a test case - but it only makes sence with the pix db.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gueni
Austria

Re: RB 6.2 SP5 hangs

Post by Gueni » 12 Oct 2016, 06:52

Gueni wrote:I have added Pictures from a Database into RB rows in a .qrp. At some stage of the print process, the program
hangs. In the first run I passed the pix directly as binary to the .qrp object as an item - same Problem as passing the
pix throuth an object variable. I have tried to remove one pic after the other - at some stage it works, but
adding the pix in the oposite order doesnt give an exact Point of failure. In other words, its not one specific pic
causing the Trouble. I can produce a test case - but it only makes sence with the pix db.
The DB with the Pics has about 180MB - can I upload this size?

Any hint from OpenText?

Return to “Bug Reports”