- Founder/Site Admin
- Posts: 2891
- Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 09:12
- Location: Gouda, The Netherlands
3270/5250 terminal sessions.
Right now we use the API for that product to control te emulator by sending
characters from session screens. The emulator screen is hacked into our own
We are now porting to WindowsXP and to TD3.1 and want to redesign the
First we want to use the emulator as ActiveX component and place it on our
GUI's and access
the functionality through the com methods.
But it seems there is no ActiveX component (terminal control) available in
the newer pcomm versions (5.6). Previous versions did contain such
So we are looking for alternatives.
So some questions :
- Who are using emulator software here ?
- Does anyone know anything about the terminal emulator control in PCOMM ?
- Are there more terminal emulator software which can be used as ActiveX
Thanks for any suggestions !
Centraal Beheer Achmea
Posted by: Igor Ivanovic
I have never tried it, but when we were looking for a 3270 terminal
emulator for a "to be" project we found out that there is a company
that does it as an ActiveX control: Attachmate (see
It could be a solution for You.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: [Ccbot] and 0 guests