Posted by: Martin Knopp
After going through a long period of internal and external beta testing
fecher is pleased to announce it's new product classCOMPILER.NET!
WHAT DOES classCOMPILER.NET DO?
Our classCOMPILER.NET allows you to compile your non-visual SAL code to
native .NET objects based on MSIL. This allows for native integration of
objects into the .NET platform. One of the possible usage scenarios is to
use the business logic developed in SAL with Team Developer to drive Web
Applications built using ASP.NET or to make this business logic available as
CORE FEATURES OF classCOMPILER.NET
- Support for non-visual Sal*, Sql*, Vis* functions
- nearly no limitation in supported non-visual SAL code
- no changes to database access code neccessary
- full support for static and dynamic SQL with binds and intos
- database independence built in (all databases with an OLEDB or .NET data
- support for COM client code (e.g. using MSXML)
- support for building COM servers
- huge performance increase of the compiled code (average factor usually
- support for external functions
- support for dynamic arrays
- support for all Team Developer versions from 1.5.x up to TD2005!
WHAT GUPTA SAYS ABOUT classCOMPILER.NET
"classCOMPILER.NET offers GUPTA developers wishing to leverage the power of
Team Developers ease of development to create Microsoft .NET business
objects for developing web based applications or web services with ASP.NET.
GUPTA is working closely with fecher to ensure that classes compiled with
classCOMPILER.NET are forward compatible with Team Developer.NET."
Charles W. Stevenson, Executive Vice President, Chief Technical Officer,
GUPTA Technologies LLC
We do have a CeBIT and introduction promotion available until March 31st,
2005. A CC.NET licence for a single developer comes for EUR 1.490,-- exkl.
VAT during this promotion (EUR 1.690,-- list price after the promotion).
Discounts for multiple developer licenses available.
GIVE IT A TRY!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an evaluation copy or if you need
further details or prices.
Martin Knopp, Dipl. Ing.
good people - good software