The content of our DB columns may contain charachters like ò, à.
Gupta displays correctly in a data field these characters written ( we have changed TD version not DB ) with an erlier version of TD (6.3).
When we write again the same df to the same DB column characters becomes different.
Insert into TABLE values ( :sDesc )
Select DESC into :sDesc from TABLE. Now values sDesc= puÃ².
Usual characthers like a,b, etc. are correct.
Reading and writing the same characters in the same table/column with Sqltalk 10.0.0 PTF1 everything works correctly.
Database: SqlBase Server 11.0.2
Team Developer 7.1.1 Build 55819
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.472]
- Open windows control panel
- Select region and language
- Click on the administrative tab
- Under language for non Unicode program section click change system locale
- Set flag Beta: Use unicode UTF-8 for international language support
Where in Gupta layers is the bug or a problem of W10 intallation ?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest